ARE LED LIGHT THERAPY TREATMENTS RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you answer “YES!” to any of these questions, LED Light Therapy may offer you the solution you’ve been looking for!
- Do you suffer from moderate to severe acne?
- Do you have mild scarring as a result of past acne breakouts?
- Are you concerned about skin damage from sun, weather, environmental toxins, and smoking?
- Is your skin texture course and rough?
- Do you suffer from hyperpigmentation and other minor pigmentation problems?
- Have you begun to see the development of fine lines and wrinkles?
- Does the condition of your skin make you look older than you feel?
LED LIGHT THERAPY FAST FACTS
- Low-intensity, non-invasive, and non-ablative.
- Works without thermal heat for greater safety and comfort.
- Powerful, highly effective treatment for inflammatory acne.
- Promotes healthy, beautiful skin through greater cellular turnover, improved circulation and lymphatic activity, and stimulation of collagen and elastin.
- Ideal anti-aging treatment for fine lines, minor pigmentation problems, and other effects of “photoaging”, as well as mild scaring.
- Most patients require a series of treatments to achieve their aesthetic goals.
DOES IT HURT?
No! LED light therapy is a non-invasive, non-ablative treatment that is both easy and comfortable. It involves no discomfort or pain and patients can resume all regular activities immediately after the treatment.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Low-level LED Light Therapy, delivered by the LED light therapy array panel, has been scientifically proven to stimulate cellular activity deep within the tissues of the skin in order to reduce and control inflammatory acne, reduce the visible signs of sun damage and hyperpigmentation, and restore your skin’s healthy glow. Using Red, Blue, or Amber, or a powerful combination of one or more, LED light therapy’s panel stimulates the production of collagen and elastin for stronger, healthier skin, increases circulation of water and nutrients to the skin, as well as moisture retention, and promotes cellular turnover and growth. The result: firm, healthy, fresh-looking skin that looks and feels younger. Blue Light Therapy treats both inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne by targeting the harmful bacteria at the root of many acne breakouts.
LED light therapy is a gentle, non-ablative treatment that works by slowly improving your skin’s health over time. LED light therapy treatments can have a dramatic impact on the health of your skin, but do not be disappointed if you don’t see results immediately: it takes time for your skin to rebuild and restore the cellular growth needed for healthy-looking skin. Depending on the level of damage, optimal results usually require 2-4 treatments per week, for several months. Acne breakouts should be treated regularly throughout a breakout, starting at the first signs of a new breakout.
LED Light Therapy can be utilized as an excellent add-on treatment to any skin care procedure for maximum impact.